5 Things you could do right now if you were suddenly able to double your research and writing speed-
1) Write a 10-20 page report 1-2 hours. (Create one a day and sell it or give it away to your customers.)
2) Create a collection of evergreen blog posts to use on those days when you don't feel like writing.
3) Research and write an 85-page manual in 5 days or less. (I did it.)
4) Develop a collection of 20 sample articles for your brand new freelance writing website in 2 days.
5) Accept more clients who need articles written on topics you know nothing about.
Learning how to increase your writing speed is THE single most important thing you can do to make more money as a writer.
Why do I say this?
#1- I've been writing and self-publishing e-books, reports and manuals for the past 7+ years. I know that the more titles I write, the more money I make. (You can check out my blog at AlexisDawes.com to learn more about me.)
#2- Everybody wants stuff FAST. If you're a freelance content creator, you know that turnaround time is often a dealbreaker when you're bidding on assignments. If you can deliver in 3 days when everybody else is quoting 3 weeks, you've got a seriously mind-blowing advantage.
#3- DOUBLING Your writing speed turns 3 articles a day into 6. If you rely on articles for promotional purposes, the benefits of doubling your content means potentially doubling the traffic to your website and ultimately more sales.
In order to write faster, you've gotta learn how to THINK faster.
Writing is thought intensive.
If you're wasting time concentrating on the wrong thoughts - (which many writers are), or you're getting stuck when you should be thinking - (which many writers do), you're losing a significant amount time.
Wasting 1 hour a day, 5 days a week, amounts to 260 wasted hours a year.
And let's face it - lost time is never found.
Training yourself to THINK faster is like playing with Lego's.
When you've got a box of 1,000 Lego's you can build houses and cars and spaceships and all sorts of things.
NOW CONSIDER THIS... When you've got 50 Lego's, you're usually limited to building the design on the front of the box.
So if you want to think faster and create more, you need more "pieces to the puzzle" at your disposal.
Yet "pieces" are something that many writers are unconsciously lacking.
I say unconsciously because you don't really have the AHA! moment until you see what you've been missing. (At least that's the way it worked for me!)
ANOTHER KEY POINT:
Being fast is great.
But being good AND fast is what separates the pre-schooler's from the PhD's.
Yes - content is king.
Yes - writing content quickly is what we all want to do.
However quality should never be sacrificed at the expense of speed.
You're only a winner when you can juggle both balls at the same time.
Unfortunately most writers are either one (good and slow) or the other (fast and average).
Learn how to plan, research and write everything from 600-word articles to 200-page books with such speed, you'll swear you've got NASA rocket boosters attached to your writing brain.
I've recently written a 100-page manual titled The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula.
In addition to the manual, it comes with 2 cheat sheets, a special report for writing reports and books, and a free e-mail consultation.
Amongst it all is a complete system for learning how to generate topics... research those topics... outline your project and write it.
The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula IS the 1,000 piece Lego set.
It gives you the freedom to mix-and-match options, so you can build whatever YOU want to build - be it an article, a blog post, a book, or any piece of non-fiction content in between.
- Desperately want to write for a living, but don't know how you're going to squeeze it into your already "bursting-at-the-seams-with-activity" day;
- Currently write books or e-books for a living;
- Need to crank out regular batches of content for one or several blogs;
- Understand that article marketing works - but don't have the time to actually write those articles;
- Want to bid on more writing assignments, but fear that you won't be able to handle a huge workload-
The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula can help you meet your goals.
What's in The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula?
- The software you use to write your articles can easily increase your writing speed by 20% or more. I'll show you what software I use, how it increases my writing speed, and where to find it cheap.
- Even though many writers extol its virtue, I don't think writing in 10-minute spurts increases productivity. You'll learn a different timing method that mentally forced me to work.
- Need a topic or twenty? I've featured 3 topic locating tactics that will keep your idea coffers overflowing like a swollen river. In fact, you can try one of them right now at RackAndWrite.com.
- Do you find yourself having to write about the same topic over and over again? I've included a Cheat Sheet to help you take a single topic and re-write it in dozens of different ways - (and you WON'T need a thesaurus, nor will I recommend any of those article re-writer software programs).
- Titles are often revealed before a reader sees anything else. Do yours beg to "keep reading," or do they ask to be put out of their misery? I'll give a series of 'before' and 'after' title makeovers, so you can see how to improve yours.
- Adding "structure" is one of the easiest ways to make your writing move faster - and yet it's rarely consciously used. I'll show you 7 different structual tactics. Plus you'll see how they fit in to larger projects like reports and books.
- It's extremely difficult to write fast if your topic is mind numbingly BORING. I'm going to show you a simple technique to help you take the boring edge off of almost any project.
- When I have to research a topic, I find that the way I organize the newly found information is extremely important to the fast writing process. I'll show you how my organization process keeps me laser focused on the task. It's amazingly simple, but effective.
- Most writers DO NOT know how to get the research answers they need from Google. And most times when you outsource research projects, the results are "okay" at best. So I've written a 20+ page Google tutorial that gives you specific research scenarios and the strategies you'll use to find the answer.
- There's a VERY minor change you can make on Google that can increase your research productivity immediately. It's very simple, but very useful when you're knee deep in work.
- Just because you read an article on EzineArticles.com (or any other site for that matter), doesn't mean the advice you read is valid. I'll show you how I cross-check information I find on Google to see if it's really true.
- With my 10+ page Cross-Pollination List you'll NEVER lament: "I don't know what to put in this article - (or blog post, or book)." The Cross-Pollination List provides dozens upon DOZENS of ideas for adding flesh to your content.
- I don't know about you, but I've always had problems coming up with beginnings and endings for my content. Now I'm never stuck - and you won't be either, with this list of usable beginnings and endings.
- Every promotional article needs a resource box. Most resource boxes say a lot, yet deliver few clicks. In "HOW TO GET READERS TO DO YOUR CLICKING" I'll break down the anatomy of a click-friendly resource box. (And trust me when I say, readers care very little about who you are, and all the fancy letters following your name.)
- If you write SEO content, I'll show you 3 simple ways to incorporate keywords into your content so that it doesn't sound like nails going across a chalkboard. (You know the type of content I'm talking about!)
- I'm frequently shocked by the number of articles I see online with little or no formatting. And it doesn't matter how "good" your articles are if you've got nothing more than a title and 20 paragraphs. Being "good" also means formatting your content so that it's easy to read.
- Why was Leonardo da Vinci considered a renaissance man? Besides talent, he was also an avid note taker. I promise that if you start taking notes today, your writing is going to improve like you'd never believe. I'll tell you 8 kinds of notes I take that have assisted me in the fast writing process.
- I have 3 mental principles I live by whenever I sit down to write a book or a manual. You'll find that they're just as necessary as the ability to write good and fast.
- I'll give you a simple 5-step process for outlining a book. Don't be shocked if you complete your outline in 1 hour or less.
- Writing a report is easier than writing a book because reports are much shorter. Yet you can charge identical prices for both books and reports. You'll see my 3-step formula for report writing - including ways to add value, without writing more.
- I'll give you two ways to practice The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula - and while you're practicing you'll be earning money and generating website traffic at the same time.
The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula costs $129- being able to double or triple your productivity is easily worth 1,000 times the price.
If you're an honest-to-goodness writer, whose focused on improving their cashflow - you don't need to be convinced that being able to write faster is an enormous gift.
But if you're concerned that $129 is too rich for your blood, consider this:
- Acquiring important business skills almost always demands an investment of time and money. You can spend more time figuring out what works for you. Or you can learn from someone who writes and sells information for a living. Work harder or smarter - it's your choice.
- An hour-long consultation session with me normally costs $400. With your e-mail consultation, you'll receive the exact, same attention to detail - plus everything will be written down so you can refer back to it later on.
- Your purchase is 100% risk-free. (See my guarantee below.)
As with all of my information products, you have a 90-day "love-it-or-leave-it-alone" guarantee.
I want you to try the techniques in The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula.
Get out your stopwatch and time yourself as you practice. See how much faster my research methods compare to your own.
If you don't see a visible change in your research and writing speed - then this information isn't for you.
Simply put it in an envelope and return it for an immediate refund.
The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula
$129 (FREE shipping/handling)
Your entire order will consist of:
- The 100-page Good and Fast Content Creation Formula manual;
- The Good and Fast Book and Report Writing Formula;
- The Google Search Cheat Sheet;
- The Topic Re-Writer Cheat Sheet;
- You'll have access to 2 web applications specifically made for Good and Fast readers;
- E-mail consultation with Alexis Dawes - you may ask up to 5 questions in regards to content creation or the Good and Fast Formula.
Your order will be sent via UPS (in the US), or via the US Postal Service (for orders outside of the US).
You'll need to include a street address (not a PO Box) to receive your delivery.
Do you have any questions before you order?
I'm more than happy to answer your questions.
Contact me through my ticket system at Alexis Dawes Customer Support site.
Don't just dream about becoming a faster writer - become one.
In the content game, the more you write, the more money you make. The end.
Whether you're a freelance content creator, an e-book author, or somewhere in between, having the ability to work faster is ALWAYS an asset.
Not some of the time - all of the time.
Don't hold yourself back from learning this valuable skill. Whether you learn it through your own trial-and-error, or you learn it from me - LEARN IT.
Time really is money.
I look forward to helping you meet your speed goals,
P.S.- If you use my Rack and Write content template tool, you'll definitely benefit from The Good and Fast Content Creation Formula.
Rack and Write delivers over 1,000 content title templates, in less than 1 minute. Imagine what you could do if you could write those articles almost as quickly as you get them.
Try Rack and Write today - it's FREE.